Asian Young Women’s Leadership Development inCambodia
Recruiting Deadline: November 27th, 2015
AYWLD in Cambodia will focus on training with Cambodian women through leadership seminars, exposure visits, and cultural exchanges. Through this program, Asian young women participants will generate strong passion and vision to grow as global leaders as well as gain insight on the history and social issues in Cambodia. This opportunity could be yours!
1. Date and Place:
January 12-16, 2016 (tentative according to flight availability)
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2. Content Overview
Day One: Arrival
Two: Leadership Seminar
Three: Leadership Seminar
Four: Emmous Center and Hope House site visit, andSeminar,
Five: Site Visits
(*Please note: content and dates are subject to change due to scheduling and flight availability)
3. Sponsoring Organization
Wesley Foundation in Japan
Scranton Women’s Leadership Center in Korea
UMW’s Regional Missionary in the Philippines
4. Registration Information
1) Who May Apply:
- Women recommended by their sponsoring organization
- Women college/graduate student between the ages 18-30
- Women who have served at schools, workplace, church or community and be Christian, or have no resistance toChristianity
- Women with a passion in global issues particularly in social justice and mission work in Asia
- Be able to attend the full program from beginning till the end
- WSCS in each Asian country will support their participants in travel subsidy.
- Room and Board and the entire cost of the program will be supported by sponsoring organizations.
- Each student will be responsible for one’s own personal stipend.
3)How to apply:
*Deadline: November 27th, 2015
-Applications will be processed through the website. Please see the application attached below.
[Notice] Reference forms One reference that is not of your sponsering organization will be required. (It may be requested from your professor, pastor, supervisor, etc. but not your family member)
Please provide the reference forms to your reference persons and have them directly send them to the email address below by November 27th, 2015. Email: email@example.com