2017 Asian Young Women’s Leadership Development in Vietnam - Be a Peace Maker! - Recruiting Deadline: September 29th, 2016
AYWLD in Vietnam will focus on training with Vietnam women through leadership seminars, exposure visits and cultural exchanges. Through this program, Asian young women participants will generate strong passion and vision to grow as global leaders as well as gain insight on the history and social issues in Vietnam. You can also grow in spiritually and build up new relationship and fellowship.
1. Theme Be a Peace Maker!
2. Date and Place February 5-11, 2017 (tentative according to flight availability) Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
3. Content Overview Day 1(Feb 5, 2017): Arrival Day 2(Feb 6, 2017): Welcoming & Community Building Day 3(Feb 7, 2017): Leadership Seminar Day 4(Feb 8, 2017): Site Visits Day 5(Feb 9, 2017): Site Visits and Seminar Day 6(Feb 10, 2017): Leadership Seminar Day 7(Feb 11, 2017): Departure
4. Sponsoring Organization Wesley Foundation in Japan
5. Partnering Organizations Scranton Women’s Leadership Center in Korea United Methodist Women General Board of Global Ministries of United Methodist Church Vietnam Methodist Church
6. Registration Information 1) Who May Apply: - 5 Korean Young women college/graduate student between the ages 20-30 - Women who have served at schools, workplace, church or community and be Christian, or have no resistance to Christianity - Women who have a strong interest and passion in Asia history and Social Justice - Women who have a strong interest in learning together with other women in Asian countries - Be able to attend the full program from beginning till the end 2) Expenses: - Meals and Accommodation fee during the seminar will be covered by Sponsoring Organization. - Transportation fee from the airport to the hotel will be covered by Sponsoring Organization. - Participants will be responsible for one’s own airfare and traveler’s insurance. Scranton center will support 30% of the airfare for Korean participants. - Each participant will be responsible for one’s own personal stipend. 3) How to Apply: * Deadline: September 29th, 2016 For the Application, please submit the below materials; - Online Application (with Waiver and Medical Form) - Reference Form - Copy of your passport - Photo
[Notice] 1) Online Application, Other Application Materials Please click the application button below and fill out the form and submit it with attachment of “Copy of passport and Photo of yourself”. 2) Reference Forms It may be requested from your professor, pastor, supervisor, etc. but not your family member. Please provide the reference forms to your reference persons and have them directly send them to the e-mail address below by September 29th, 2016. Email: email@example.com